Last Friday night we ventured out to our church to see the wonderful and very lifelike production of Return to Bethlehem that our church puts on every two years. I couldn't believe how real it seemed. We certainly felt like we were in Bethlehem on the night that Jesus was born. The scenes were depicted so well and the cast was awesome. Over 4,000 people from August and North Augusta. I hope Kamdyn and I will get a chance to participate in two years. It felt so real that I felt a little uncomfortable snapping pictures in the middle of the tour. As we walked into the town we were asked how many people were in our group so that they could get a correct count for the census in Bethlehem. The man asked for Kamdyn to come forward from our group. He made her turn around in a circle and said that he would like to have her for his wife. He asked if we would trade her for some goats. Kamdyn almost started to cry until I intervened and politely said, "No thank you!"
Our cute little city all decorated for Christmas - Downtown North Augusta.
They had real camels and they were HUGE! They had every animal imaginable that you would have seen back in Bethlehem.
While this looks statuesque, it's not! These are real people playing these parts with Baby Jesus in the manger. It was breathtaking! Seeing this really reminded the three of us the true reason for the Christmas season!
Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment