Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Last Saturday, while Richard spent the day fishing, Kamdyn and I hit the stores to get as much Christmas shopping done as possible. It was a success, but I wasn't so sure it was going to end that way from Kamdyn's comment at our first store. We were in Target gathering up a few things on our list and Kamdyn said, "Mama, how much longer?" I explained to her as patiently as I could that we had at least 5-6 more stores that we had to visit along with having lunch before we went back home. She said, "Oh, Mama, please say we only have 5 more and not 6!" After that, it was not discussed again. She was the PERFECT shopping companion the entire day. We were gone from 9:30-4:00 and she was an absolute angel!! She has become my shopping buddy and this is one of the MANY reasons that I am glad that I had a little girl first! I love you Kamdyn Lucy!


She and I stopped for a break at Chili's. She asked if she could go and touch the Chili! How could I argue after how wonderful she had been?


Then, she said, "Take my picture!" I always have my camera in my purse in case a photo opt presents itself!

0 comments: