Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Barney

I am quite sure that I have said this before, but I swore before I had children that I would not allow them to be big Barney fans. Just goes to show what I knew about being a parent prior to being one.....Kamdyn has loved Barney since the day she saw him. The other night we were on our way to Georgia's for dinner when we saw Barney trying to lure families to S&S cafeteria for Kid's Night. Our dinner was going to be far better at Georgia's, but Richard insisted on wheeling the car around to get Kamdyn's picture taken with Barney on one of the busiest streets in North Augusta. I was a bit embarrassed, but Kamdyn and Richard thought it was a GREAT idea! Who was I to argue? I got out and took the photo!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

I love You, You Love Me, We're a great big family! Good job, Richard!