Saturday, December 18, 2010

Polar Express Night

What do these things have in common?

Papa John's Pizza


Christmas Cookies


Hot chocolate WITH marshmallows

The Polar Express Movie


The Polar Express Book


These are the ingredients for a perfect night with your sweetest baby girl! Kamdyn and I have made the last night of school for Christmas Break our Polar Express night. She remembered this so vividly from last year and has reminded me all year long that she wanted to do this again! I have to say that it's one of my favorite nights of the year. We enjoyed pizza for dinner, cookies and hot chocolate for snack, ALL while watching the movie. Last, we read The Polar Express book for a bedtime story. I sure love my little girl and I had the thought today that this will be her last Christmas as an only child. Although I am super excited about our new addition, this kind of made me sad! I plan to make this a Christmas for her to remember!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Oh, my Kim. How precious and special.

Amy said...

Kimberly, I know exactly how you feel!! We are so excited about Sloan but the selfishness in me loves my time with just Sophia. I think us "only children" just have this in us!! I know that next Christmas will be even more special with our two sweet babies!!!