Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moving On UP!


Kamdyn finally graduated to a BIG GIRL booster seat! She has been tall enough for quite some time, but she barely meets the weight requirement. I can't seem to get her to eat enough to get past 30 lbs. She loves being able to get herself in and out of the car ALL BY HERSELF! Her favorite part is the PINK all over the seat. Daddy wants to know what we will do with this pink seat if we have a boy. Yes, he asked the question! Does this mean that I am wearing him down? Another baby may just be in our future. I'm still trying to convince him! At least there is a little bit of hope!

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Yipppeee for the booster seat!
Love the pink.
I miss you guys.

Nanny said...

To save money and recycle, Mama Lucy could always make a "blue" cover for the car seat. I'm all for it. Let's ask Richard. Kamdyn and her beautiful, beautiful, smile!

Amy said...

We say the same thing!! Of course no babies in the immediate future for us but next time if its a boy we are in trouble. Nothing but PINK around here too!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Unknown said...

This is very exciting pieces of news...both of them!~Carrie