This is what I found as I went outside on our screened in porch to clean up the rest of our dinner plates on Sunday night. Kamdyn and Richard had walked down to the dock to watch the sunset. I ran inside to get my camera and snapped a few pictures. I tried to sneak up on them to get a few more candid shots, but they heard the dock creak and discovered me.
These two make my life complete! How did I get so lucky? Thank you, God, for all of my many blessings! This is what life is all about - the simple things.



This face cracks me up!





Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
We never deserve what God gives us, that's why it is so precious. He always loves us in spite of everything. Beautiful pictures. It makes us happy for you to be happy.
These pictures and the blog are amazing. The simplest things are always what make us the happiest.
Love and hugs,
Sica
Very sweet pictures!
Post a Comment