Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emma's Birthday Party

Emma had her 3rd birthday party on Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese. Kamdyn had a great time playing all of the games. She was very scared of the moving stuffed animals on stage. I had to convince her to sit at the birthday table near the scary moving/singing animals. She had a hard time enjoying pizza and cake because she was worried about the animals. She finally calmed down and seemed to like the fact that Chuck E. Cheese was moving around the birthday party area as long as he didn't come near her. Emma was so sweet and we are so glad that she invited Kamdyn to her party. I just hope that Kamdyn doesn't want to have her party there! Kids were EVERYWHERE! More than half of them weren't even supervised. I actually thought that Chuck E. Cheese may have been a possibility for her 4th birthday party. I think I've changed my mind!! :) It could also be the fact that my first week of school had just come to an end.



3 comments:

Nanny said...

These girls sure are growing up fast.

Jess said...

I can not believe that Kamdyn will be 4 next April...goodness..time has flown! She's a doll!! xoxo

Amy said...

Yes...we went to ONE bday party at Chuck E Cheese and I knew then that it was not the place for me!!!!