I love being in my house for Christmas. It's my new rule! I love letting the mess stick around for a while. I like for the girls to play with their toys. I know, I know, my Mom and Richard are rolling their eyes as they read this. I do make them start cleaning up after lunch because I do like to be able to sit on the couch and watch TV. But I don't like being rushed on Christmas Day. An agenda free Christmas Day is my favorite!
We played plenty round of Pie Face. The girls played Minecraft on the X-Box. We were able to squeeze in some photos of the girls now that they were feeling better. We even managed to remember to take some family pictures WITH Nanny!! Yay!!
That night, we packed up the car with gifts because we were headed to SC to spend Christmas with Ruthie, Aunt Kathy and Jim, and our Florida Terry Family. Little did we know.....
| This is how we dab!! Ha! Ha! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment