Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Onsite Field Trip in 5th Grade


I jumped in at the tail end of this on site field trip at Kamdyn's school.  I was at substitute teacher orientation in the morning and joined Kamdyn's class in the afternoon.  These kids had a great time going back in time.  They created necklaces using beads and real pieces of leather from animals.  They wrote with quills and ink.  They dresses up in cute dresses.  At the end, I convinced them to take a class photo.  They had to dab in one of them!  Silly kiddos!







Mrs Barton is back there in the middle.  She looks like one of the kids!

Dab!!

Kamdyn and her sweet buddy, Charis.  (sp?)  I know I spelled it wrong.  

For all of the drama that we had before school started, she sure is having a great with with super sweet girls in her class!

The girls were playing some dancing game where they had to jump in the middle and dance.  So cute!!

0 comments: