My dear Clemson friend, Betsy, came to visit with her sweet family back in November. It was so great seeing them! We went to dinner the first night in Apex. None of have photos because our kids had our phones. We were in a private room which was GREAT! But, the adults needed some extra time to hang out after dinner so we passed our "babysitters" to our kids. I hate we didn't get any photos of the kiddos together. Next time!!
On Saturday, Richard and I went to hang out with Betsy, Carter and their VA Tech friends at their tailgate. They were playing at Duke....just few minutes down the road. Betsy was being supportive of her hubby's team. VA Tech shirt? Really? I bet she was wearing Clemson on December 3 though!
White we were tailgating with VA Tech Hokies, Kamdyn was cheering for the Wolfpack. She went with her friend Lauren to the NC State/FL State game. She had a great time, but it was a late night for her!
We love football and our friends!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment