Tuesday, September 06, 2016

First Official Day of Kindergarten

This day got her WAY faster than I anticipated.  Karcie has been my little side kick since she was 18 months old.  She has literally been with me just about every day of her life.  Having her gone all day every day was really making me nervous.  I am always pretty busy and I knew I could find things to do to fill the space in my day, but I wondered how I would survive without her.  I knew she would be fine without me.  Those first few days, I missed her so very much.  I still do, but I have gotten used to my new schedule.  She loves school and loves her teachers and that makes me so happy.  She was so very ready for big school!

Since I bragged on Kamdyn, I will brag on my little Karcie a bit.  Her first ever report card came home for the first quarter, too.  She also did well in all academic areas.  Again, it's her teacher's comments that make me the happiest.

Mrs. Williams' Comments:
"Karcie has adjusted well to kindergarten and I am pleased with the progress that she has made this quarter.  She is performing at grade level in all academic areas.  She displays enthusiasm in all classroom activities and is an active participant.  Karcie consistently follows classroom procedures and expectations.  She has made many friends and is well liked by all.  Karcie is such a joy to teach and I can't wait to see her grown even ore next quarter!"

Karcie, you are such a little stinker.  I love everything about you!  In fact, I wish I was more like you.  You are so carefree.  You take your time in all that you do.  You love, snuggle, and hug with all of your tiny little being.  You are not afraid to stand up for yourself or others.  You have a kind little heart.  You can negotiate like no other.  I hope you will always know how important you are to our little family.  Your Daddy, Kamdyn, and I were so blessed the day that God decided to make you ours.  You will always be the baby of our family and there is not one second of any day that we wouldn't give up to protect you.   You are my heart, Karcie Laine, and I thank you for loving me unconditionally every single day....even on my worst days.














Karcie with Mrs. Williams

She sat right down and got to work.  She never looked back.

She got off the bus like she had been riding it all of her life!


All smiles and ready to see Mommy!!

We had to get some Kindergarten snuggles in that night.  

0 comments: