Saturday, July 09, 2016

The Potters Visit


The Potters usually stop by our house for at least a night during the week of July 4th either on their way to or from Lake Anna.  This year we had a surprise for Richard in our back pocket, so they stopped on their way home.  We had a super fun time with these Potter kiddos and Carrie while the Daddys enjoyed some time together at our lake house.  I so wish we lived closer to this sweet family so that our kiddos could grow up together.  We had such a fun time Potters.  Please come back soon!

Potter found Striped Bass beer somewhere and had to buy some for Richard.  He was all smiles and didn't even want to drink it....he wanted to save it!!  For what?  I don't know....display???

Story time with Mrs. Carrie!

That Jillian was cracking me up!

I have no idea where she gets this BIG personality from....

We made Karcie a place on the floor, but she ended up in the bed with Kamdyn because Jillian wanted to sleep with her Mom.

I let Karcie sleep with me one night.  She left me all of this space in my bed!!



These were the outtakes of me trying to capture the perfect photo of these three silly girls!








They were all cute, but this was as good as it was going to get.  I surrendered and gave up!!

This sweet baby was precious!!


0 comments: