Getting something over on Richard is HARD to do! I did it. But, he asked a lot of questions and he knew something was up. Thankfully he never fully figured out what was up! I am also grateful to Carrie for coming up with a super fun comment lie to really throw Richard off track. I owe you, Carrie!
I surprised him with a weekend with his favorite friends without the distraction of the wives and kiddos. Carrie and I decided that it had been at least 7 years since all of them had been alone in the same place. I was so excited that it worked out for all of them to be together!
It looks like they had a great time! I can almost hear the giggles and tomfoolery through the computer screen!
Even Matt Farver and Medo showed up to join in the fun!!
Happy Birthday, sweetie! I"m so glad that this worked out for you. I know how much you enjoy time with your friends. This was a double whammy because you had them in your most favorite place!
![]() |
| You know it's been a good weekend when you need a nap to recover!! |






















0 comments:
Post a Comment