We left Nanny's and went straight to the lake. I had to access the damage those boys had done at the lake house before Ruthie arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. They didn't make such a terrible mess afterall. After some dusting, wiping down counters, sinks, tubs, and floors, the house was back to normal. Karcie even helped mop the floors!
| Sister antics...always going on! |
Karcie got a hold of my phone.
And started taking selfies!
| There was some Monopoly Jr. game playing with Ruthie. |
| There's always fishing! |
![]() |
| Bird Watching |
![]() |
| And lots of good food. This girl can eat a chicken leg! |
| Boat rides are our favorite! |
| Mommy's hat! |
![]() |
| I finally got a chance to reel in some fishies! |
| Contrary to what Richard believes, we do like to fish. Just not as much as he does!! |













0 comments:
Post a Comment