Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Kamdyn's End of Year Poetry Cafe

Kamdyn's class had a Poetry Cafe End of Year Celebration!  They chose a poem from their poetry notebooks to read to the audience.  They all did such a great job in front of a very close and crowded audience.  

I can't believe that 4th grade is over and there is only ONE YEAR LEFT for my girl!  Man, time just goes in a whirlwind.  She had a great first year at Scott's Ridge.  We are looking forward to her 5th grade year and we are crossing our fingers for a certain 5th grade teacher.  

Kamdyn Lucy, I hope you will always love learning and will continue to want to excel in everything that you do.  Your work ethic and perseverance are admirable!  I hope you start to realize that being perfect isn't always the best way and making mistakes, even little ones, are how we learn.  You are already moving mountains.  You have so much to look forward to.  I hope this old world never hardens your sweet and tender heart.  You are simply amazing just the way that God made you!

5th Grade...HERE WE COME!!






I love this photo!  They really do love each other!

We are going to miss Mrs. Nowak next year!

0 comments: