Richard had almost as many birthday celebrations as Karcie did.
Since we were leaving for Aruba bright and early on his actual birthday, we celebrated with the girls the night before.
We got him a cookies and cream ice cream cake and it was delish.
The girls certainly love their Daddy!
I can't believe that he is 40. We met when I was 18. It's just crazy to think of all of the good times that we have shared together. 21 years worth of memories. Most good. Some bad. But, all completely worth it! I wouldn't change a thing about our crazy life. We cram as much fun as we can in every single weekend. We live and we love our life. It isn't perfect, but together we try to make it perfect. I love that God put this man in my life.
He is witty. He is quirky. He is a hard worker. He is smart. He is a smarta$$. He is a spreadsheet freak. He is in all of the details. He is our provider. He takes care of our future. He is our strength. He is our calm. He loves us more than anything. He is our favorite Daddy and husband.
Happy Birthday, Richard! We love you to pieces!


0 comments:
Post a Comment