Sunday, June 12, 2016

If we ain't at the lake, Daddy ain't happy!

We spend every available weekend in the summer at the lake.  Thankfully, we all love it, but Richard can't really live without it.  He loves to fish.  He gets up early, early to catch his bait.  He is so dedicated to his little hobby.  But, he's pretty much "all in" with most everything that he does.  I'm glad we have this getaway to decompress from the rest of the world so that we get quality family time with just the four of us.












White Daddy was fishing, the wild child was doing this!!  She is cray cray!


This was the weekend of the Beach Music Party.  They had jumpy houses, face painting, BBQ, etc.  Karcie wanted to check it out.  Truthfully, Kamdyn did, too.  Kamdyn didn't want to get to the bank and be wet in her swimsuit walking around.  I don't know who she gets that mess from?  Ha! (nah, I do know where she gets it from!)  Karcie didn't care though.  She was ready to swim to that bank and check out that bouncy house and get her face painted.  Off she and Richard went.  Kamdyn and I stayed with the anchored boat....praying that the anchor didn't come a loose.  

Richard swam back in the tube with his wallet, shoes, cup, and Karcie's balloon.  Kamdyn was disappointed that she didn't go.  We pulled next to the dock and Kamdyn and I walked over with our coverups on like civilized people.  She got to jump in the bouncy house, but almost everything else was closing down.  We loved listening to the music and watching the crazy boat people trying to get their anchors to stick and watching the crazies let their boats hit up against the bank.  That was tearing Richard up!





Another gorgeous sunset.  One of my favorite parts about the lake!




Naps are better on the boat!

0 comments: