Tuesday, December 01, 2015

This and That


I can't even begin to describe how busy the month of December was for us.  I mean, who schedules a vacation in the middle of December?  And who would have thought that our Tigers would take us to so many places in December?  All I can say is that I am now on the other side of December and I can finally breathe again.  Whew!!



 A little pink tree decorating!




The elves made their debut back to our house!  
The elves had a tough year!  Kamdyn left questions for the elves and wanted answers.  Well, she asked what their favorite food was.  Hershey's Hugs.....duh?!?!
Karcie and I spent a lot of time in the car waiting for Kamdyn.

She went through toy catalogs to pass the time!

Sack race with the elves and other toys!  

The elves invaded Peppa Pigs house.

Richard also went out of town for work for a week in December.  What?  So Kamdyn got to sleep with me.  Sweet little angel!

I went to wake Karcie up one morning and found her upside down in her bed like this.  Actually, this is how I felt the ENTIRE month of December....upside down!

0 comments: