Monday, December 14, 2015

Hanging out in Cocoa Beach

Our flight didn't leave until late in the evening and we had to be off the boat pretty early.  We rented a car and made our way around Cocoa Beach.  We played mini golf at Golf N Gator.  We decided that whoever lost would have to hold the gator.  I started off terribly so I figured that I was several strokes behind him.  After tallying the score card, I was only ONE point behind him.  GRR!!  I would have tried a little harder at the end if I had known.  Oh well!  We both ended up holding the gator so it didn't matter anyway.  I was surprised by that little thing.  It's belly was so smooth and cold.  I couldn't believe how still it was when both of us held it.  It was weird!

After our game of mini golf, we enjoyed a nice lunch on the water with a pretty amazing view.  I really enjoy getaways without the kiddos because I think it gives us time to recharge, but I certainly couldn't wait to get back home to see my two little cuties.

They picked us up from the airport around 8:30 that night.  Karcie was asleep in the car.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on them when we got home.

A HUGE thank you to Nanny and Georgie for signing up back in June to take care of our girls.  We appreciate and love you both so very much!



Checking out the gator pond.

Look at his shirt....I swear he had this excursion planned based on his shirt choice.

I made him go first!






Pretty lunch view!


2 comments:

Nanny said...

Its true - you did need this time away. I know I speak for Georgia too - we enjoyed the girls immensely. As always, they are little angels

Georgia said...

Yes, It was a great time. The girls are always little angels.