Saturday, December 12, 2015

Cruising with The Carters - Day 2


We arrived in Nassau around noon.  We decided not to get off the boat for a while and to enjoy the sun and drinks.  Almost everyone got off the boat so we had it pretty much to ourselves.  Later in the afternoon, we ventured to a very windy Nassau so Carly could see the Bahamas.  We made our way down to Senor Frogs for a drink.

When we got back to the boat, it was time to get ready for the Captain's Reception.  We dressed up and enjoyed a fun dinner.  Then, we joined a dance party already in action.  This was the best night of our three in my opinion.  We acted silly. We danced.  It was just fun!

All was good until the middle of the night when the boat was rocking more than I ever remember from the 5 cruises that I have been on.  I woke up and got sick!  Richard swears it wasn't from the motion because I was fine afterwards.  He thinks it was something that I ate.  Normally, motion sickness stays with me for the duration of the movement.  When we got up the next morning, we were bummed to find out that the water was too rough for us to stop at Cococay.  Thumbs down!  Cococay, Royal Caribbean's private island, is always my favorite part!  That meant only one thing.....an entire day out in the rocky ocean.  :(  



Pulling into Nassau



We sat in these seats almost the entire day!

We found this pirate in the Bahamas!

We were tempted to drop these crazies off!!



Senor Frogs!!



See our ship in the background?




Our boat...Enchantment of the Seas!

Walking out of Senor Frogs!

Back to the boat...we asked a stranger to take our photo!


Back on the boat sillies!


Cray cray!!

While Carly and I were getting ready, the boys were at the Casino.  It took them forever to come back!

I was bored so I took some selfies.

I'm not a selfie kind of person.  I never take photos of myself, but I did out of boredom!  There's only so much you can do in this tiny room!

This dude came back from the Casino in rare form.  Heaven forbid we take a "real" photo!



Can you please just smile right???

Waiting for dinner at the Captain's Reception





Pre-dinner smooches.

Please fix your jacket!

And smile!

Patrick was not about to be out-done by his crazy friend.  So he had to be crazy, too!

This pose cracks me up!



Posing in the main atrium before we put our boogie shoes on!

Silly girl!!

Late night when the hair went up!


Our fun towel prop!

Cheese!!

0 comments: