Friday, June 19, 2015

Princess Dance Camp

Karcie went to Frozen Dance Camp for an entire week.  It kind of made me sad as I dropped her off at carpool each morning.  She is growing up way too fast for my liking!  She got out of the car everyday like a big girl and never looked back.  She is so confident and is never scared to try new things or to be around new people, kids, or adults.  I love this about her!

On the last day they had a little recital to show some of the things they had done throughout the week.  I loved watching her.  Sadly, my phone storage was full so most of the photos/videos are on Colleen's IPad and I have yet to get them from her.  

It was a great week and she is constantly asking to go back again!




Coronation Day for Princess Anna




Check out the bun!

Waiting on the show to begin!

Lined up to dance!

Sweet little Princess Anna



0 comments: