I seriously feel like doing a happy dance!! I am all caught up on the blog! YIPPEE!!
I have been at least a month behind for a while. May has always been a busy month and it seems to get busier.
We are off to the lake for a LONG weekend with the Anderson, SC Carters. My being caught up on the blog will not last long, but it feels good to be caught up for now.
| This is how I feel when I get behind on my to-do list!! |


1 comments:
Thank you Kimberly for keeping up with the blog. I know it takes a lot of your time but I for one could not do without it with ya'll living so far away. Its hard missing out on the girls' activities and seeing you. One day you will be so glad you took the time to record your happiness and activities. GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment