Richard went to the lake solo and stayed the night to get the grass cut and to fish the next morning. On Sunday after the Brad Paisley concert, he decided to tell me that when he was cutting grass at the lake that a rock flew out from the under the lawn mower and busted out my driver side window. Say what???
Then, he proceeded to tell me that he really wanted to replace it himself so it wouldn't cost him as much money. Surprise, surprise! Ok, fine. So what does that mean? Well, I had to ride around with my car door like this WITHOUT a window for an entire day. And it was 90 degrees outside. I STILL turned on the A/C and blared the radio when riding down the Interstate. It was a bit comical. Kamdyn was a tad embarrassed when I dropped her off at school that morning.
I really didn't believe that he would have the window within a day, but he came home from work with it in his car and replaced it immediately. I love that I have a handy husband. He seriously can fix just about anything with the help of a good YouTube video. My window is fixed. The door is back on and all of the power buttons still work. Yippee!
Now no more cutting grass near my car!


0 comments:
Post a Comment