whether I like it or not!! We finally took Karcie's crib down. It was a toddler bed for a while now, but I just couldn't let go of it completely. I knew it was time. She was ready, but I wasn't. She was getting my Grandmother's bed that my Mom had at her house. My Mom and Georgia were so kind to bring it to us one week while they were babysitting for us. Karcie absolutely adores her new big girl bed. I wonder if she knows how sad it makes me. I just can't believe that she's about to be four!! She is ready, but I am not!


1 comments:
Nanny loves your room with your new "Big" girl bed. You are growing up so fast. I am trying to practice treating you like a 4 year old instead of a 3 year old just like you told me.
Post a Comment