I am terribly sad that this was our very last track out. Kamdyn has been reassigned to a brand new school next year that will be on a traditional calendar. We will get used to the traditional calendar again....it was all we ever knew before NC. However, it has been so nice having breaks throughout the school year. The best part has been taking vacations during the off season when prices were significantly lower and places were not crowded at all. Oh well!!
The first day of track out we headed to Chick-fil-A to pick up lunch. We had a picnic, then the girls played. It was a beautiful afternoon!
| Miss Priss requested that her picture be taken right here. Crazy girl!! |
| Tire swing time! |
| I think you sily girls are supposed to sit while it's swinging! |


3 comments:
Nanny's Precious Baby Girls. I love you so very much.
AWWWW Kamdyn, this is so sweet. I'm proud that you realize how wonderful your Mommy and Daddy are and you love and appreciate all they do for you.
Looks like a Great day! I love and miss you all!
Post a Comment