Kamdyn tracked back in on Monday. Wouldn't you know that her first day back in they would be released 2.5 hours early for pending bad weather. Monday is our library day and we weren't missing it. As soon as Kamdyn got off the bus, we headed to the library. There weren't many brave folks there that day, but we certainly enjoyed it. The girls especially enjoyed checking out new books for the week!
 |
| This made my heart melt when Karcie sat in Kamdyn's lap!! |
 |
| And this is what happened after the library!! |
 |
| More Valentine candy and more silliness!! |
1 comments:
I am so thankful you take the time out of your busy, busy day to keep up with this blog. The girls will love this as will you when everyone gets older. I'm thankful because its a special treat when you share your fun times here so I can enjoy them too. Love you all so much!
Post a Comment