Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Basketball Game


We had a 9:00 game on Valentine's morning.  We played the toughest team in our age group.  The girls worked so hard to win.  Sadly, we came up short.  Actually a good bit short.  They have learned so much this year.  Coach Chad and Richard have been wonderful for them.  We only have three games left.  I will be sad for the season to be over!!  Kamdyn will move up to the next age group next year.  I am hoping that Richard and I can coach her team.  I think that would be fun!!



Richard coaching up our two point guards as to how to play defense on their best player.

Their best player looks like she's been playing basketball since she was age ZERO!!

These two did great defending her though!!  Way to go, Elizabeth and Lauren!!

Coach Chad was busy coaching up the rest of the troops!

0 comments: