This family loves some GS cookies. Who doesn't? Sydney keeps us stocked with girl scout cookies each year. I have a question though. Why do they start selling these suckers right after New Year's? Don't they know that most EVERYONE made resolutions that almost always involve eating healthier?!?! UGH!! Needless to say, my healthy eating ended on this night. It was fun while it lasted!
Our sugar of choice this year included four boxes of yumminess......Peanut Butter Patties, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Caramel Delights, and Lemonades. The day after we got our cookies, I was getting ready to take out the trash. I noticed this almost WHOLE Caramel Delight in the trash can!! WHAT? Who does that???? There was only one person in our household who would EVER throw away a GS cookie and it's because she clearly didn't know any better. You can't be wasting these things!! I was tempted to eat it out of the trash can. It was sitting on a paper plate and beer bottle in the top of the trash can. How yucky could it be?
Betsy, ask Carter what he would have done with that Samoa?


0 comments:
Post a Comment