Saturday, January 03, 2015

Jazzercise Friends!

I love Jazzercise for many, many reasons.  Mostly I love it because it keeps me healthy and fit.  But I also love all of the awesome friends it has brought into my life.  Our kiddos spend countless hours playing together in the Jazzercise childcare room as their Mamas work hard on staying fit and healthy....... so that we can keep up with these energetic kiddos!!  It's so fun getting together outside of Jazzercise and including our husbands, too.  The Jessups had us all over the other night.  We enjoyed such delicious food!!  Whoever hosts next has BIG shoes to fill.  




Richard was ready to eat! He invaded the kid table!!  :)

Precious Jazzercise kiddos!!

Me and my sweet Colleen.....my neighbor, my Jazzercise buddy, and my awesome friend!!

Carrie- one of my Jazzercise instructors and a funny and reliable friend!!
Taryn - my fellow Jazzercise obsessed friend!!

0 comments: