Friday, January 30, 2015

Defy Gravity


On the 2nd day of track out, we took the kiddos to Defy Gravity.  We had a super time.  They had added several new things including an obstacle course.  It was super fun!  I even tried a few things.  We jumped away for an hour.  The kids were exhausted!

We stopped for lunch at McDonald's on our way home.  We had such a great day with our fun neighbors!!



Hard to capture movement with the IPhone!


Climbing the rope!

And falling in!

Kamdyn deciding how she was going to get across!

Google+ video of my still photos!!  Love it!

Campbell and Karcie jumping in the cheese pit!


Ms. Colleen jumping with the little girls!

My sweet big girl!!

Yes, I did a few toe touches and tried a few tricks!

Campbell shimmying across the wall!

Kamdyn

Karcie

Cade climbing up!

Love this one of the two of them!

Then I tried!!  Yikes!!

Tight rope!

This was way harder than it looked!

I only made it up two blocks high before I  got scared!

Little Declan!

Dodge Ball

Time to leave!

Cade looks thrilled to be with all of the girls!

Mickey D's with two sweethearts!!

These two are the best of friends!!






0 comments: