Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tiny Dancer

Our Tiny Dancer is at it again.  This time she is taking dance at Holly Springs School of Dance.  Her first class was last week.  She refused to let me take a photo of her outside the studio.  This was the best that I could get.  They had 14 girls for the first class.  Thankfully, they thought it through and decided to split the class in half.  We go at a much better time now and there are only 7 girls in her class which is much easier for Ms. Scarlette to manage.  Karcie was a little shy the first day partly because there were so many kiddos and parents.  A lot of these were first children and had several family members with them to see their first day of dance.  I was solo and Karcie was overwhelmed with the chaos.  So was I!  

We look forward to a great year.  I can't wait to see our baby on stage for the recital in May!!


She has her back closest to the camera with the bun. Look at her sitting criss cross applesauce!!  I sure do love her!!

0 comments: