Wednesday, August 27, 2014

When Did This Happen?


I simply can't believe how grown-up and beautiful that Kamdyn is on the inside and out.  She makes me proud to be her Mom every single day.  My life wouldn't be the same without this precious angel that God sent my way.  She reminds me that having a kind and tender heart is way more important than some of the other tasks that I tend to put first.  She is the sweetest, most thoughtful, passionate, and genuine 8-year-old that I know.  Some Most days I think she teaches me more than I could ever teach her.  She is my little "old soul."  She is wise beyond her years.  If she could only see herself through my eyes, she would know just how special she is to me.  

Kamdyn Lucy, you are your Mama's heart and soul!


These photos were taken on school picture day.  She DID NOT want me to take her photo though!
Before school

Before school

After school


1 comments:

Nanny said...

She came into this world being smart and grownup. She defies any word in trying to describe her and AWESOME doesn't do her justice. Love her beyond belief.