Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More time with The Kirks


I had someone come and really clean our house from top to bottom a few weeks ago.  You know, the blinds, the ceiling fans, the baseboards.....all of the things that would take me weeks to complete just to start all over again.  I do great at keeping our house straight and the normal cleaning such as bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, but it needed a deep clean.  Karcie and I had time to kill after Jazzercise and our weekly trip to Wal-Mart.  We took Colleen and her kids McDonald's for lunch and hung out with them for a while.  The kiddos had a super time playing and dressing up.  Karcie would rather be a Colleen's house than her own house.  :)



Ms. Colleen reading Declean a princess book.  Declan was decked out in his pink princess tutu.  I sent this photo to his Dad!

Karcie got into the dress up clothes.  First she was an owl.

Then, she was Alice in Wonderland!

0 comments: