Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was pretty low-key since we just got back from the beach.  But, we did ride to the lake to check on things there before Richard left for a business trip to Brazil.  I enjoyed the day with my babies.  They brought me breakfast in bed and made me a sweet card.  They also gave me a new pair of Rainbow flip flops that I had been asking for.  I hated that we didn't get to spend the day with our own Moms this year, but it just didn't work out.

I am so blessed to be the Mother of two sweet little angels!  Even though there are days when I want to pull my hair out, overall, they are two of the sweetest and best kids that I know!!  I only hope that I am pulling off this motherhood thing as well as my Mom did.  I certainly have big shoes to fill!! No one loves me like my MOMMY and I am so thankful for her guidance, love, and wisdom!!





My three loves!!

I have to take selfies in order to have pictures with my babies!!  :(

My sweet and sassy little girl!!

Kamdyn's selfie!!  Ha! Ha!!!


1 comments:

Mom said...

1You are an awesome Mom. Thank you for the compliment. I missed seeing you, but couldn't be more proud of you and your family. You have a wonderful husband and beautiful girls and every reason to celebrate your wonderful life!