We decided to stay one more day since the weather was so perfect!! We also stayed because the Amusement Park, Family Kingdom, was only open Thursday through Sunday nights. Had we know that we could have gone our first night there. Kamdyn would have been so upset if she had not been able to go to the amusement park. I remember The Pavillion being the highlight of my trips to Myrtle Beach when I was little!! So sad that they tore it down. :( Family Kingdom will have to do, I guess!
Richard was getting antsy with sitting on the beach so he took the girls out to lunch and for a ride so that I could enjoy the beach and pool by myself for a few hours. It was heavenly!! I love my girls and I love seeing them enjoy the beach and the pool, but there is nothing like being on the beach ALONE!! It was so peaceful!!
That evening we went to Family Kingdom and had a LATE dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. We were all exhausted. Karcie fell asleep in the car and I don't think she even woke up for me to put her PJ's on her.
The next morning, we packed up and I took the girls to the water-park for a couple of hours while Richard took at work conference call. I think we were all ready to be back home on our normal routine even though our time at Myrtle Beach was super!! See you next year, MYB!!
| View from our balcony. |
| We were right in the middle of everything on the resort. |
| We loved staying there! |
| Kamdyn coming down the tube slide for the millionth time!! |
| You would never know here that she cried for 30 minutes the first day because she was scared to try it!! After she got on it, she didn't want to stop!! |
| Karcie loved the hot tub! |
| Swinging! |
| I call this the superman ride!! |
| She sure was brave to ride alone! |
| And look who else was brave??? Karcie rode this with Richard. |
| I took photos and videos from the ground while being scared to death that Karcie was upset!! |
| She liked it though!! |
| Airplane!! |
| She didn't care for the bumper cars. We had to stop the ride early! |
| Beep! Beep!! |
| She rode the canoe by herself, but wanted out after one lap. |
| She looked at us confused when they let her go twice around!! |
| Baby merry-go-round. |
| Karcie also rode her first roller coaster and loved it!! |
| Carousel with Daddy! |
| Precious little thing!! |
| I was surprised that she wasn't scared on this one, but she loved it!! |
| Floating boats! |
![]() |
| Karcie DID NOT like the motorcycles. Poor thing screamed the last few seconds. The attendant asked if I wanted her to stop the ride. I told her to keep going!! ;) |
| She liked the helicopter!! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment