Thursday, May 02, 2013

Storytime at the Library

A friend of ours coordinated a group of us to go to the library for Toddler Story time week before last.  They just started back up for the season.  I don't know what I expected, but this was WAY better.  The lady did a great job.  I'm kind of critical when it comes to entertaining small children since I did it for so many years.  This lady was great!  She was enthusiastic.  She didn't stay on one task very long at all and she used a lot of props!  Karcie loved it and we can't wait to go back again this week.  We were happy that Kamdyn got to join us.  When story time was over, Karcie and I read books and chose one to take home.  Kamdyn looked around for books of her own to check out.  Kamdyn was very excited to get her very own library card.








1 comments:

Nanny said...

Books and Babies - nothing better!