Our trip to the beach was super low key and fun. We I decided one night that we needed a little impromptu family photo shoot. Funny thing is that we were given a free family photo session, but we were too lazy to actually schedule it and make our way into Myrtle Beach to actually take the photos. So, we created our own photo shoot. I see why photographers take SO many photos. Only a few were "perfect" with everyone smiling or doing the "appropriate" thing. But, I love all of the outtakes just as much and I wouldn't have it any other way. We sure do love these girls. Too bad I didn't plan enough ahead so that Richard and I had white shirts. I was thankful that I remembered to pack white dresses for the girls! :)
| What is Kamdyn doing? |
| Do we really need to see her mood ring? Monkey see, monkey do had to join in, too!! |
| Love my girls! Finally, we are ALL smiling and looking at the camera! |
| This was our attempt to recreate a photo that Richard had taken with Kamdyn when she was 3! |
| Karcie cooperated for only a few seconds. |
| Then she was climbing up Richard's neck! |
| And there she goes! |
| This is how she intended the photos to be taken! Funny little thing! |
| Love these precious eyes! |
| One of my favorites of all of the photos! |
| We asked a random stranger carrying a really nice camera to take these. I felt bad handing her my "not as nice" camera. |
| Our two angels. |
| There seems to be a debate as to whether Richard or I take better photos. |
| I think I take a lot more, so I get a lot better shots! |
| ICE COLD water! |
| Sweet!! |
| Jumping for joy! We tried all three of us jumping, but it just didn't work. Karcie's feet never left the ground! |
| Love these two personalities! |
| Too bad they both weren't looking OR smiling! |


1 comments:
Beautiful pictures of my 3 K's and that handsome Richard. I for sure know the water was very, very cold. You have a wonderful family and are very blessed!
Post a Comment