Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow 2011

Kamdyn was so excited about the snow this morning when she woke up! She and her Daddy headed out to play around 9:00 this morning. I bundled her up like a snow bunny because once she gets out there she doesn't like to come back in for a LONG time! I chose to sit the first round out!

My snow bunny!


Checking out the snow.










Daddy and Kamdyn took a walk down to our dock.


Getting ready for round two with Mommy this time!


Watching Daddy sled.


Loving on Daddy!


NOT THE TWIRLY WHIRLY DADDY!!


Trudging back up the hill with her sled.


Mommy wanted to take a ride on the sled, but Daddy wouldn't let me. I guess when you are 20 weeks pregnant sledding is out of the question. :(


She was so funny on this sled!


I laughed so hard at her! I love this one!


Her green snow suit was soaked on the outside.


Thankfully, she was dry as could be under those layers except those sweet cheeks were FROZEN!


Wait on me, DADDY!


We enjoyed hot chocolate and yummy snowman cookies on our snow day!

1 comments:

Amy said...

It's just not as fun when you can't join in the sledding!! Of course "pregnant mommy" did come in handy when I was ready to come in because I was freezing!! "Sorry...mommy can't stay....she might fall in the snow and hurt Sloan!hehehe!!"