Monday, January 17, 2011

BIG Ultrasound!

Tomorrow we have "the big" ultrasound to determine if our sweet second baby will be a boy or a girl! I am so ready to know! I am such a planner and my Type A personality has been in overdrive here lately. We were supposed to find out today, but Richard could not get his work schedule to fit so we rescheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:20. I am on pins and needles and probably will not sleep a wink tonight. I will be blessed to have either a boy or girl, but I kind of have a feeling that it is a boy. Kamdyn and I browsed Buy Buy Baby this afternoon. Although the girly pink stuff definitely catches my eye the most, I could happily get used to some blues and greens. I couldn't get Kamdyn to even glance at the boy stuff. She was all about the pink girly stuff!

Be sure to check your texts, facebook, and our blog tomorrow for the BIG update!

Until then, what are your predictions?

Will Baby Terry be a Boy or Girl?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Boy! You all need one of each!!! I can't wait to hear :) Sorry I missed you guys at Chick-fila today....I saw you guys as you were leaving!