Richard was able to take Kamdyn to the Pumpkin Patch this year with her class. He gave wonderful commentary on the trip and seemed to really LOVE his experience. I think he should become a classroom Dad! Of course I am teasing, but I know he enjoys seeing Kamdyn interact with her classmates and she enjoys having her Daddy there with her. It's not often that Dad's get to attend these kinds of things. I am thankful that he takes time out and is able to adjust his schedule to let Kamdyn know just how important she is to him!
Sun is in her eyes again!
Story Time
She lost her bow! (Daddy hates them and always takes them out!)
What is she plotting?
She decided to roll her pumpkin down the hill.
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Thanks Richard - what a great Dad you are!
PS - Georgia remember last year when she seemed so little and it was pouring down rain?
Post a Comment