Kamdyn and my weekend plans fell through at the last minute due to my Daddy's health. We were supposed to spend the weekend in Myrtle Beach with my Mom at ,one of our dear friend, Jen's wedding. Unfortunately, my Dad got sick and I made the decision to be closer to home just in case. My Mom wanted us to go to the game, so we did!
Kamdyn had a great time at the tailgate playing in the sand, but was less than happy with the hot sun in the game. I can't say I blame her! I mean it is October and inside the stadium it is a good 15 degrees hotter than it feels at the tailgate. Can we get some "real" fall weather please?
Kamdyn lasted for maybe 3 minutes into the game before she was miserable and in turn making me miserable. We spent the first half sitting at the top where it was cooler while listening to the game. (Well, Kamdyn collected acorns and sorted them. Then, she acted the entire musical, Annie!) The second half was spent at the tailgate. I watched the game on TV while Kamdyn took a cat nap in the back of a car. All is well that ends well, but taking a child to a game is A LOT of work!! Let's not even mention the number of times that I had to take her to the bathroom. Since we do not use the port-a-potty for obvious reasons, we had to take a hike to the tennis courts SEVERAL times! I think she will sit the next game out so I can actually watch the game. :)
Kamdyn: "The sun is in my eyes!"
Kamdyn: "It's still in my eyes! I can't open them!"
Problem solver Uncle Matthew lends her his sunglasses that she did not want to give back. They traded his IPhone for his sunglasses!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Way to go Uncle Matthew! I was thinking "Sunglasses People", hello. No problem the next game - I'm gonna babysit thank you very much and we will have as much fun as the grownups at tailgating. I'm so sorry all the plans got changed!
Post a Comment