Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Day

Halloween was a very busy day! Since it's taken me two weeks to post the pictures, I guess it seems the weeks after Halloween were busy, too! However, believe it or not, I ran out of storage space on our blog! I have just paid to increase my storage for the year and all of that information just went through. Who knew it would take almost 5 days.

Richard went fishing on Halloween morning so Kamdyn and I had the day to ourselves. We started with carving our pumpkin that had been at our house for two weeks. Mommy just couldn't find the energy or time for carving a pumpkin. My photos from our pumpkin carving are on a different computer so I will add them later. We also visited Hi Brass on Friday night and I do not have any photos to share. I left my camera in the truck and I was in a pregnancy zombie funk!

It was time to get Dorothy dressed for her parties and trick-or-treating. I know I've said it before, but I don't remember having so many events around Halloween when I was a child. It seems we have been playing Dorothy for weeks! Because of this, Kamdyn was tired of Dorothy's wig and decided that her own blond hair would have to do!

Party #1 in our neighborhood.




Richard was one of four Dads who volunteered for an unknown task. Since we had been to the party before, Richard thought he would be hiding ghosts for the ghost hunt! WRONG!!!


Each team was given 7 rolls of toilet paper. The children who wrapped the Dads up the fastest in 7 rolls of toilet paper won!


Hilarious!


But guess which team won?


Check out the toilet paper on the stick! My engineering husband is competitive and told the little boy to put the rolls on a stick and run!


YAY Team!!


All four teams!


Enjoying a hot dog with Dorothy!

Balloon Relay Race


The rules were to pop someone else's balloon before they popped yours.

Kamdyn did well at first, but then got frustrated!


Robin and Kamdyn


After Party #1, we caught up with our neighbors across the street for some trick-or-treating, bon fire, and more food!
Catherine and Kamdyn






The Girls of River North!
Chere, Kelly, Mary Jo, and Me

1 comments:

Nanny said...

No, you didn't have this much fun! Carnival at church and a few houses to trick-or-treat. Are you feeling deprived? Looks like lots of fun. LOVE Richard's new outfit.