Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have You Heard?



Upside Down first photo of Baby Terry #2!


Heart rate 167 bpm....same as Kamdyn's first ultrasound.


The video is LONG, but this is when we first told Kamdyn our BIG news! She was beside herself. This is unedited and exactly the way it happened! I am about 9 weeks and they have given me an estimated due date of June 4th! I am hoping for three weeks early just like Kamdyn was! :) But mostly, we (Richard and I) are praying for a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy! Kamdyn is praying for a baby girl! I have been super tired and have had a few battles with nausea. We are so very excited and we feel very blessed!

8 comments:

Gina said...

SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!!!! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU, RICHARD AND KAMDYN!!!!

Gina said...

Just got through watching the video. Glad you cleared up the whole "hair in your tummy" issue:) Her reaction was priceless.

Shelby said...

Yay Kimberly! So excited for you! Kamdyn is precious and I know she's sooooo excited :)

Jennifer said...

That is Wonderful!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Amy said...

SO EXCITED!!! We are right there together!!! I am 14 weeks now!!! If you go early we will likely have babies with close birthdays!!! So much fun!!!

Holly said...

I just cried...again! IU can't wait for cousin #2!

Nanny said...

And what a wonderful Big Sister Kamdyn is going to be. That is all she has talked about since she began talking. Congratulations to my babies - you have done such a wonderful job with Kamdyn and are such great parents - can't wait to love and enjoy # 2.

Mandy said...

So cute!! I love her reaction! :) Congrats again!