Sunday, August 29, 2010

4K Open House

Kamdyn's Open House for 4K was last Thursday. She will be attending Grace CDC for one more year since she can't attend Pre-K at my school because we are not GA residents. She marched right up the steps to her school and obviously feels very comfortable with knowing her surroundings. She led us through the doors!

I can't believe that she is the same age as the children that I teach. I remember thinking when she was born that this day was SO far away. I certainly was wrong! It's here and she's ready, but her Mommy is a little saddened by the fact that she has grown up so quickly.



Our sweet BIG GIRL!!


Checking out everything in her new classroom! I think she was pleasantly surprised to find that it is very much like her 3K class.


Kamdyn and her new teacher, Mrs. Flouras. I have heard such great things about Mrs. Flouras from so many people. We know that this is going to be a great year!!

0 comments: