Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beautiful Charleston Wedding

My Mom's best friend's son, Justin, got married this past weekend in Charleston on the golf course at Patriots Point. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about an August 28th wedding in Charleston. I just knew that it was going to be sweltering hot. I was pleasantly surprised! The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding and the humidity was minimal which is unheard of in Charleston, especially this time of year. There was a steady breeze the entire night.

Justin and Jessica were precious. She laughed throughout the entire ceremony and he teared up the entire time. It was so cute! The wedding was beautiful!

Nanny, Kamdyn, and I enjoyed a mini girls weekend vacation. It was awesome to spend a couple of days with my two favorite girls!!


Before the reception with the golf course and harbor in the background


A little closer up! I was so glad that my hair was in a ponytail with all of the wind!


A sweet picture of Nanny and Kamdyn.

In true Kamdyn fashion, she took to the dance floor immediately!


She quickly became friends with the bride (on her own). Kamdyn had not met Jessica prior to Saturday night. I am so thankful that she is so outgoing and doesn't have a shy bone in her body!

She figured out how to work the "old school" disposable cameras. I hope her pictures weren't too horrible!! :)

1 comments:

Nanny said...

It was a wonderful weekend. Wish it could have been longer so we could have gone downtown, the beach, and of course, shopping. It was like Christmas in August having you two by myself. Thanks for going with me.