Kamdyn and I were invited to another birthday party at Monkey Joe's for one of my students. I have since decided that it was our last visit for a while. Kamdyn doesn't love it and can't seem to find the enjoyment in all of the huge jumpy slides and she dislikes Monkey Joe immensely! So, after lots of complaining and tears about being too old for the "baby" slides and too little for the BIG slides I decided that we would wait Monkey Joe's out for a few months until she gets a little more confident. When Monkey Joe came in the room she, of course, cried! This is the child who insisted on having her party there a few months ago! Adios Monkey Joe until we're a little older!
Jacob and Kamdyn
Olivia, Jacob, and Kamdyn
Monkey Joe hugging Diana! Whatever you do, just stay away from Kamdyn!
Family Fun
2 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment