This Mother's Day was spent in Anderson with Mama Lucy, Ruthie, and Nanny. We enjoyed a yummy lunch and some fun times together. I can't think of three better examples of Mom's! I am so blessed and so thankful to have each of these women in my life and to call them "MOM!" I hope my sweet little girl will look back one day and have the same respect and admiration that I have for the three of them!
Posing for the camera!
Kamdyn and Ruthie
I don't think she has that respect and admiration yet! She is sticking her tongue out at me!
I even bought her a shirt that says, "I Love MOMMY!"
Mama Lucy and Kamdyn
Trying to get both of them to smile and look at the camera at the same time is a chore!
I didn't get a photo with Nanny, but we enjoyed a pre-Mother's Day event the weekend before at Annie!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Beautiful pics and post, Kimberly! Your little girl is getting VERY big! I hope YOU had a lovely Mother's Day! Did you receive the card I sent? Hope so! I hope it reached you in time for the special day! Kamdyn will definitely always look at you as that special woman in her life...an amazing mother.
xo
Post a Comment