Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduating from 3K

Where has this year gone? My baby made it through her first year of school and we couldn't be prouder. She did such a great job singing on the big stage. She walked right across the stage and got her certificate. Afterwards we enjoyed some yummy refreshments.

Nanny and Georgia were there to celebrate Kamdyn's accomplishment with us. Daddy had an off-shore fishing trip planned months prior to our finding out the date of her ceremony. He couldn't change the date and we did miss him, but the show went on. I did have to video tape, which is usually his job, and take pictures. That was interesting! After graduation she chose PF Chang's for her dining pleasure. She enjoyed egg drop soup. We had such a great day! (Mommy even got some shopping in at the mall.) Bring on 4K!

Kamdyn getting her certificate from Mrs. Pond

Nanny, Kamdyn, and Georgia


Nanny and Kamdyn


Kamdyn and Mommy


Take 2 - Mommy getting some loving!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Where is the time going? She did a marvelous job on stage. Actually believe she loves it.

Mandy said...

I can't believe how quickly this year went by!! I'll miss having her in my room next year, but at least I'll see her on the playground. Thanks for everything you guys did for our classroom! :)