I will spare Nanny the videos from this first ride because I was a little scared myself; however, we seem to have a speed demon on our hands. She loved every minute of the jet ski. Daddy even did a few tricks on the jet ski that Mommy didn't approve of, but Kamdyn seemed to love it! She has asked to go on a jet ski ride just about every day since her first ride.
Pulling off the "new" jet ski dock that is now attached to our dock!
Headed into the trees!
Getting ready!
One happy Daddy now that his baby is old enough to take part in all of his favorite things. Looks like he needs to share his sunglasses!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
She takes the speed after her Mommy too - remember the go-carts?
I'm glad she loves to do this with Richard. However, I will feel lots better when she learns to swim. She certainly has a big smile! This is great FAMILY time.
Post a Comment