HAPPY EASTER 2010
Discovering where the Easter Bunny hid her basket at Aunt Holly and Uncle Matthew's house.
Opening her basket.
Digging in to her basket....she gots lots of summer goodies.
Can you tell how much she is enjoying her breakfast?
Waiting to leave for church.
Love this!
Kamdyn would not take her finger away from her mouth! Oh well! The sun was so bright!
Family Photo - Easter 2010 at Aunt Holly and Uncle Matthew's Church.
Playing Hungry Hungry Hippo with Jackson.
Looking for bugs to catch in Jackson's bug vacuum. I sure am glad that I have a girl! I don't know what to do with toys like this!
Getting ready to say the blessing before dinner. Everything was delicious! Kamdyn said the blessing for all of us and did such a great job!
Watching the Easter Bunny hide eggs!
Kamdyn was REALLY upset when the Easter Bunny left because no one would tell her that the bunny was really Holly even though she kept insisting that it was Aunt Holly. Later on in the day she still refused to drop it. Uncle Matthew took the charade one step further by photo shopping a picture of Holly standing beside the Easter Bunny. They tried to convince Kamdyn that it must have been Aunt Holly's cousin. I still don't think that they tricked her!


3 comments:
Wow, that is one AWESOME aunt to dress up like a bunny! How fun for Kamdyn!!!
The wonderful, wonderful innocence of a child. If we could all just love and believe as they do what a special world we would live in. Beautiful pictures!
Aunt Holly might be the coolest bunny I've met. So sad I missed the event but thanks for the pictures!! Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment